POS reporting tool that you can access online anytime.
Complete business management system for granular control of your figures
As certified Xero developers, all our tools integrate seamlessly
Franchisees love Maxtel
Our management software has been used by the franchisees of the leading Quick-Service Restaurants in New Zealand for more than 20 years. The time and track record of our products speak for themselves – you’ll love using Maxtel too.
- Created a lot of interest and awareness in the restaurants, managers coming together as a team, working on highlighted issues. Action Plans actioned by restaurant managers. Team has not been so focused in a long time. Visits have been very useful, not only on OnTarget, but operational feedback has been useful. One of the best decisions made this year was to get OnTarget installed. Has helped withmanagement development, renewed managers interest.Marc Mcelrath, Owner Operator - McDonald's Fiji (3 sites)
- The data can be easily accessed by single site or in a consolidated format and downloaded in excel format. The data can then be used to suit specific purpose as required. The other really great thing is the data is available first thing in the morning so it is always up-to-date, being only a matter of hours behind close of day.Garry Haskett, franchisee of two restaurants. - KFC
- All reports are superb providing one page information on key controllables. Having reports emailed and available first thing in the morning is great. Used to spend an hour dialling to sites if he was out of town and had to use dial up.Bruce Davis, McDonald's
- OnTarget is a good product. The service provided was a deciding factor to have OnTarget in his Pacific Island countries (5 total), having one person (Maxtel representative) to deal with right from beginning has been good.Merrill Pereyra, Regional Manager - Pacific Islands
- OnTarget is really, really good. Their Scheduling Manager is now taking 5 hrs compared with 1 and half to 2 days in previous system. Eric is pleased with month end reports; Food & Paper Cost is more accurate and easier to trouble shoot problems.Eric, General Manager - Mcdonald's Tahiti
- Cash book and bank reconciliation is almost automatic, less than 30 seconds per day with online link to bank statements. Ability to handle more than one bank account. Business credit cards are simplified; they are just part of the cash book. The P&L balance sheet is always balanced. Simple drill down for any one line item. GST return is automatic. Ability to use from any computer.Tony Rowland, Franchisee Te Awamutu
Accountants love Maxtel
Xero is one of the world’s best online accounting systems. Integration with McDonald’s Back Office (OnTarget and/or EBOS) forms a powerful business solution for franchisees in NZ & Australia that want the benefits of being online. The integration is seamless and the benefits to your business are enormous. Save time and duplication. No re-keying of information and accounting data is preserved.
Pricing starting from as little as $100/mth
- Access anywhere online
- DataSmart report access for P&L analysis
- Electronic P&L reporting to McDonalds
- Automatic Cash & Eftpos deposit balance
- Automatic end of month postings
- Automatic Stock Valuation
- No upgrade fees or contracts
- Automatic backups
- Reports accessible via iPad app