Keep your franchisee happy
Our testimonials speak volumes about how our franchisees value Maxtel Software and how our integrated systems save them time and money.
All your employees and restaurants in one payroll system and database
Seamless integration of our Maxtel tools to Xero Accounting
Complete Business Management system for granular control of your figures
Accountants love Maxtel
Xero is one of the world’s best online accounting systems. The integration of Xero with Maxtel tools simplifies consolidation and reporting for multi-site and multi company structures. Maxtel can also integrate to eBOS. As our integration is seamless, the benefits to your business are enormous. Save time and duplication. No re-keying of information and accounting data is preserved.
- Tony Rowland, McDonald’s Franchisee New ZealandCash book and bank reconciliation is almost automatic, less than 30 seconds per day with online link to bank statements. Ability to handle more than one bank account. Business credit cards are simplified; they are just part of the cash book. The P&L balance sheet is always balanced. Simple drill down for any one line item. GST return is automatic. Ability to use from any computer.
- Rob and Linley Parry, McDonald’s Franchisee New ZealandI have found that the team at Maxtel provide expert advice and consistently excellent service. Amongst the many great things that they do for my business is come up with products that add real value to myself and the team in the Restaurants. Items like the Maxtel employee app and the Maxtel Sales app have materially helped us get improved results from a compliance perspective as well as a Management perspective as well. They certainly understand our business and are proactive in coming up with ideas that make our lives much easier. I have no hesitation in recommending Maxtel as a great Supplier who really cares about making my business more successful.
- Ken & Cherie Harlock, McDonald’s Franchisee New ZealandAs newcomers to McDonald’s franchising we welcomed the support and knowledge base Maxtel could offer. Their team have a high level of experience and for us it was beneficial to out-source our payroll and payment functionality allowing us to be active hands on owners concentrating on improving the businesses key areas of operation and the financial returns this can generate for us in the long term. There is high level of understanding of our business drivers at Maxtel, they work well with our accountants and importantly they are a solution oriented business in an area where legislation is changing fast. We would definitely recommend Maxtel.
- Justin Stonelake, McDonald’s Franchisee New ZealandWe are pleased to endorse Maxtel as our provider for most of our back of office needs. Maxtel is a great example of the 3 legged stool collaborating for the benefit of the entire system. The operating system is very easy to use, has all the functionality we need in business. The team from Maxtel are always available if we have any issues arise and also they have an option to submit any enhancements that we as Franchisees feel would benefit the system. On a day to day basis our teams thrive given the tools and resource & reporting systems at their disposal. Legislation is always changing and Maxtel are proactive in this area, working with MRL to ensure a seamless process is adhered to when implementing change. Maxtel have been our provider for a very long time and we wish to give confidence to other Franchisees that you will not be disappointed with the leadership, the operating system and support you will be given if you choose to partner with Maxtel for your back office needs.
- Bruce Davis, McDonald's Franchisee New ZealandAll reports are superb providing one page information on key controllables. Having reports emailed and available first thing in the morning is great. Used to spend an hour dialling to sites if I was out of town and had to use dial up.
- Marc Mcelrath, McDonald's FijiCreated a lot of interest and awareness in the restaurants, managers coming together as a team, working on highlighted issues. Action Plans actioned by restaurant managers. Team has not been so focused in a long time. Visits have been very useful, not only on OnTarget, but operational feedback has been useful. One of the best decisions made this year was to get OnTarget installed. Has helped with management development, renewed managers interest.
Pricing starting from as little as $100/mth
- Access anywhere online
- DataSmart report access for P&L analysis
- Electronic P&L reporting to McDonalds
- Automatic Cash & Eftpos deposit balance
- Automatic end of month postings
- Automatic Stock Valuation
- No upgrade fees or contracts
- Automatic backups
- Concurrent User Access