Unleash the power of Pos Data by making it smart and visual using Maxtel DataSmart. Increase your profit, and decrease the amount of time you spend on reporting.
DataSmart consolidates your reports all in one place to make access a breeze
Access to comprehensive reports
Or drill down into the more detailed spreadsheets to analyse and understand the raw data. Use this to make timely decisions to reduce costs and increase profits based on what is actually happening in your business each day.
Easy to understand and use
Check out your sales graph to see how well you are tracking over time…
If you have a Uniwell register, then please click here to go to our Uniwell specific site.
DataSmart extracts KPI information from single or multiple sites to a central point accessible via the web. Options are available for reports to be emailed and data extracted into an excel spreadsheet.
- The data can be easily accessed by single site or in a consolidated format and downloaded in excel format. The data can then be used to suit specific purpose as required. The other really great thing is the data is available first thing in the morning so it is always up-to-date, being only a matter of hours behind close of day.Garry Haskett, franchisee of two restaurants. - KFC
- Created a lot of interest and awareness in the restaurants, managers coming together as a team, working on highlighted issues. Action Plans actioned by restaurant managers. Team has not been so focused in a long time. Visits have been very useful, not only on OnTarget, but operational feedback has been useful. One of the best decisions made this year was to get OnTarget installed. Has helped withmanagement development, renewed managers interest.Marc Mcelrath, Owner Operator - McDonald's Fiji (3 sites)
- Cash book and bank reconciliation is almost automatic, less than 30 seconds per day with online link to bank statements. Ability to handle more than one bank account. Business credit cards are simplified; they are just part of the cash book. The P&L balance sheet is always balanced. Simple drill down for any one line item. GST return is automatic. Ability to use from any computer.Tony Rowland, Franchisee Te Awamutu
- OnTarget is really, really good. Their Scheduling Manager is now taking 5 hrs compared with 1 and half to 2 days in previous system. Eric is pleased with month end reports; Food & Paper Cost is more accurate and easier to trouble shoot problems.Eric, General Manager - Mcdonald's Tahiti
- OnTarget is a good product. The service provided was a deciding factor to have OnTarget in his Pacific Island countries (5 total), having one person (Maxtel representative) to deal with right from beginning has been good.Merrill Pereyra, Regional Manager - Pacific Islands
- All reports are superb providing one page information on key controllables. Having reports emailed and available first thing in the morning is great. Used to spend an hour dialling to sites if he was out of town and had to use dial up.Bruce Davis, McDonald's
Pricing starting from as little as $100/mth
- Access anywhere online
- DataSmart report access for P&L analysis
- Electronic P&L reporting to McDonalds
- Automatic Cash & Eftpos deposit balance
- Automatic end of month postings
- Automatic Stock Valuation
- No upgrade fees or contracts
- Automatic backups
- Reports accessible via iPad app